Thursday 10 January 2013

Hi, everypony/everybody. This is a blog about me, only me. My life, my social years in school and all my personal stuff.
Friends, family. You might know me. People who don't, check my bio.
I've arrived in China a few days ago at the airport at exactly 9:00 p.m and on Tuesday it was bloody hot. I was sweating from my head to my feet and I couldn't stand it much longer. When we go into the shuttle bus, it was cool and relaxing but then got sick of the stupid smell half way and had to hold my nose for half an hour. Soon I fell asleep and woke up in front of a huge house with white bricks. I was stupid enough to not know it was my own sweet home. Yawning, I got out of the car and went outside. Soon I saw mum and Tracy eagerly running downstairs to see me and my dad. I guess my sister saw me outside the frontyard. Anyway, I went to bed early and took and short shower, brushed my teeth and did all those ordinary things before getting ready for bed.
I got to say it was a lovely holiday in China and I hope to visit soon. Also, wish my sister will have fun next year... heh, heh...XD

2 comments: